Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Gossamer Blue: September Reveal

A brand new month brings a brand new set of kits from Gossamer Blue! Today I am super excited to share my first two projects with you featuring the September Kits!

When I opened my box I was beyond excited because the kits include lots of items on my scrappy wish list! You see, I have almost come to terms with the fact that I really don't need to buy any extra scrappy supplies outside of the kits because what I want ALWAYS shows up in a kit! I just need to wait patiently ;).

September's kits are a beautiful way to wrap up the summer season as we head into fall. If your anything like me, you are still in the middle of scrapping all things summer, but are really wanting to dive into fall already. This month's kits gave me that taste of fall while still being able to scrap summer. The beautiful combination of products from Crate Paper, Pink Fresh Studios, Fancy Pants, and Elle's Studio have me steadily feeling creative and excited about documenting my memories.

 This first layout, Santa Monica Pier, is a combination of the September Main Kit, Main Add On Kit, and Add On Kit #2:

  Santa Monica

For this layout I wanted to build a big cluster of embellishments and the stickers and chipboard from Crate's Wonder made this so easy. I especially loved the string of lights sticker-so fun and I wish I had more.

Santa Monica 3

Santa Monica 2

With this next layout, Joy, I went with a completely different look using products from both the Main and Add-On Kit #2:

Joy

I found myself super inspired by the polka dots on my daughter's floatie and let that guide me in picking out my papers and embellishments. I also cut some circles out of the wood grain paper and had them up float up in a vertical line. 

Joy 2

As I said earlier I have been super inspired by September's Kits and I am really looking forward to sharing the rest of them with you soon! To see the rest of the design team's September projects make sure and stop by the Gossamer Blue Gallery!

Michelle


3 comments:

  1. I love your style!! Really cute layouts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty. In the second layout, I really love those pops of black. Beautiful. And I love that light string sticker too. Great work. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are such fun layouts, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete