Thursday, September 10, 2015

Elle's Studio: September Reveal

Happy Thursday! Today is a super happy day because not only is it reveal day at Elle's Studio for September's Kit, it's also the day I get to share my first projects using Elle's new collection Thankful-which along side Elle's new Christmas collection Joyful, is debuting in the shop today! Yay!

Elle's September

When I got my first peak at Thankful-I was instantly in love. The colors were exactly what I was craving and the patterns are just plain fun. Lucky for me, Thankful coordinates perfectly with this month's exclusive kit and add-ons:


Elle's September


Elle's September


Elle's September

My projects this month are a combination of both Thankful and the September kit. I loved the magenta and blues in the kit and found that they went super well with the pretty floral paper and cork shapes from Thankful.

We Love Fall

You can see here that Thankful also features a beautiful, warm yellow--one of my fave colors!

We Love Fall 2

We Love Fall 3

My next project is a card and I carried on the same color scheme from the layout:

Hello Friend

When I saw the "Hello Friend" tag in the kit, I knew it would be perfect for a card. 

Hello Friend 2

Hello Friend 3

Also happening today is the reveal of a new Mini-Course:

Elle's September

Lots of fun, fun things happening at Elle's today make sure and check them all out! 

Michelle


1 comment:

  1. Both projects are adorable, Michelle, but your layout is just too, too cute!

    ReplyDelete