Thursday, September 3, 2015

Citrus Twist Kits: September Kits

Yesterday, the latest kits from Citrus Twist Kits were revealed! Yay! September, for me, is always a great month in regards to scrapping. It just seems that that the kits leading into Spring and Fall always hold so much promise and excitement. At the end of Winter and Summer I am ready for a new season and the kits at these times of year help satisfy that craving for a change of scene and weather.

Here's a look at the kits I worked with this month:


Main_1_1.jpg


Embellishment_1_3.jpg


Sprinkles_2_2.jpg

This month my projects have pretty much been putting themselves together-love it when that happens :).  Up first is my Main Only layout:

Grow

This month's kits features several pieces of Crate's new Wonder collection and I LOVE every single piece of it! The wood veneer from Pink Fresh Studio came in a close second on my list of faves--they are so detailed and fun.

Grow 3

Grow 4

I also included a pocket page to go along side my layout. I used only the Main Kit plus some sequins from my own supplies.

2Day5

2Day6

This next layout is a combination of the Main and Sprinkles Kits. The giant paper clips are such a fun element and I just had to include that little fox! 

2Day

2Day2

2Day3

My final layout that I am sharing today is a mix of all three kits and features the stickers from the Embellishment Kit.

You Are Brave

Stickers are always a no brainer for me and I would have to say that they rank right above epherema as my go to embellishment.  The funny thing with the stickers though, is that I am always adding pop dots to them to add some dimension, which sort of makes the whole "sticker" part null and void! Haha.

You Are Brave 2 

And these wonderful alphas---love them! Typically I sort of struggle with mix patterned/colored alphas, but not with these. I think that the colors and patterns just clicked with me.

You Are Brave 3

September is certainly turning out to be pretty awesome and I am looking forward to sharing a fourth layout with you next week! Meanwhile, make sure and head over to the Citrus Twist Gallery to see what the rest of the Design Team created!

Michelle


3 comments:

  1. Lovely work!!!! Thanks for some Great inspiration! ! Hugs Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Thank you so much for your nice words on my blog ♡ xo Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you have done with the kit!!! The 2day page is simply stunning but I also have always been a fan of your layout + pocket page combo and this one does not disappoint!

    ReplyDelete