Saturday, January 17, 2015

Tortoise vs. Dog and Two Princesses in Muddy Puddles

Ha!  Like my title for today's post?? Sounds a bit like a fable, don't you think? But you know, if I really sit back and look at my little life, everyday around here is pretty similar to that of a fairy tale. Princess dresses, make believe, adventures, and animals are a regular theme in my daily life and I love it! 

#Frenemies
 
For #Frenemies, I piled on the patterned paper-8 sheets to be exact-for a scrappy challenge at Studio Calico.  At first I was a little alarmed--eight is a lot when you sit down (actually, I stand up!) to do it, but I stuck with as many neutrals as I could and added color is small doses. I think it works--I mean I like it, so its all good :).
 

#Frenemies2
 
#Frenemies3
 
This next layout, Everyday,  was also inspired by a challenge at Studio Calico; this time I worked with a sketch.
 
Everyday
 
Again, I went with neutrals and a little bit of color. The kraft alphas from Amy Tangerines Stitched collection are awesome by the way ;).
 
Everyday3
 
My stamping skills need some improvement! Lol. Sadly though, I have tried and tried and tried, but my goodness I cannot for the life of me conquer the date stamp!
 
Well, before I jump offline to go and pop in The Pearl Princess for Queen Elsa, I would like to wish you all a nice and happy weekend!
 
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Wow, they are both gorgeous Michelle! Stamping isn't my thing either. Tried and failed (many times) so I just print it all out. The trusty printer never lets me down :)

    ReplyDelete