Saturday, January 10, 2015

Elle's Studio January Reveal

Today is Reveal Day at Elle's Studio for the new January Kit and Design Team Gallery. For those of you new to Elle's Studio, here is a little bit of information about Elle's exclusive kits......

Elle's Studio monthly kits are limited and once they sale out they will not be restocked! Look for a new kit each month on the 10th at 8:00 am PST, and as a special bonus to celebrate launch day, kits will be on sale for $9.99 for today only, regular price after that will be $11.99. These kits can ship first class: shipping for USA residents will start around $2.00 and go up from there, depending on the weight of what is in your cart. For overseas, it will run about $6+ depending on your location.
Monthly add-ons are also limited and while supplies last, and are made to coordinate with the kit.
 
Here is a look at the January Kit and a few of the co-ordinating add-ons....
 

EllesStudio-January2015kit-addons
 
And this is what I created for the January Design Team Gallery using the new, exclusive kits and add-ons....
 

Shine
 
For "Shine" I wanted to focus on a snow theme, so I pulled some blue and red tags from the kits to pair along with Elle's Good Cheer Collection. The journaling card. also from the January Kit, made for a perfect spot to tell the story about Allora and her love for sunglasses.
 


Wonderful You
 
"Wonderful You" was built entirely around the heart journaling card found in January's Kit. I just loved that wonky pie chart heart and found that it worked perfectly with Elle's Love You More collection from last year! 
 
#mygirl
 
This one, "#myGirl" is my favorite. I loved all the grays and yellows from Elle's Sycamore Lane and thought that they sort of went with the almost glowy effect that my pictures have. For embellishments I used the exclusive January's Lots of Love wood veneer after first misting them with a gold spray.
 

Story
 
"True Story" was a whole lot of fun to make and in my opinion, really highlights the versatility of Elle's Studio products. I pulled from two collections here: Sycamore Lane and Elle's most recent release, Hello 2015. First, they combined easily because the colors went together perfectly. Second, there is a variety of co-ordinating products that gave me plenty of options. And finally, I was able to complete my project with things from my own stash--which for me, always makes me happy. 
 
To see closeups of my layouts, my complete list of supplies that I used, and the rest of the design team's work, make sure and stop by the Design Team Gallery!
 
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment