Thursday, July 9, 2015

Hip Kit Club: Relaxing With You

Hello! This morning I want to share one more layout that I have made using the Hip Kit Club June Kits before I move onto the new kits!

For this layout I wanted to keep it both simple and sweet to let the photo and journaling shine. This particular story was a BIG one for me personally. It was one of those moments that just made me feel so incredibly wonderful inside and turned my heart into a mushy puddle of love. LOL. With that being said, I wanted to keep the heart of the layout on the story with less focus on the technical side. To do this I went with a comfortable design-basic layers with clusters of embellishments.


  Relaxing

My embellishments also reflected the mood of the story-pretty florals to match that warm fuzzy feeling in my heart.

  Relaxing 2 

 Wishing you a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Michelle. Seriously you do take some of the best photos (meaning the ones you scrap, although the photos of your layouts are great too). And your journaling is very touching. Definitely a moment to remember, my favorite kinds. Just beautiful. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete