Friday, July 10, 2015

Citrus Twist: Summer Lovin'

Hi guys! This month at Citrus Twist Kits, they are offering a cool "Good Books" stamp which actually inspired the subject of this next layout, Summer Lovin'.

Summer Lovin

My two hobbies are scrapping and reading, hence the name of my blog, Paper & Print, but in all honesty, scrapbooking takes up most of my free time. However, when I am off on a beach adventure the first thing I pack is a new book to read. Most of the time, I only read on the trip while my husband is driving because watching two little ones at the beach takes pretty much all of my attention. However, once in a while I am lucky enough to have a few moments to read on the sand!

Summer Lovin 2

One of my favorite things about the kits from Citrus Twist, is the patterned papers that Trina (owner of CT) puts together. I am always excited to see the combinations she comes up with. For this layout I combined papers from the July Add On Kit with the one of the papers from the Pattern Play Kits to come up with the fun and possibly new fave color combo of red, pink, and blue!

Summer Lovin 3

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Love the design. Clever to capture the book on the beach. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete