Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Hip Kit Club: Celebrate

Today I am so happy to share my first projects made with the May Kits from the Hip Kit Club.

When the kits were revealed last month, I knew that I wanted to use them to open up my youngest daughters new album and that is exactly what I did. 

Celebrate 5 

This is what her album opens up with-a 6x8 pocket page layered over a traditional style layout. The addition of the Project Life Kit to the monthly line up of kits makes it super easy to coordinate my pocket pages with my regular layouts. Here is a closer look at each individual page:

  Celebrate


Celebrate 2

Whenever I have a smaller sized pocket page layered over a bigger layout, I like to include some coordinating elements between the two. I don't want them to be matchy-matchy, but consistent in color and embellishments.

Celebrate 3

Celebrate 4

Well what do you think? Are you liking the bright, vivid colors? I know I am :). Wishing you a great day!

Michelle

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Michelle! Loving the bright colours! And that "celebrate" title out of the blue/white star paper is just adorable, really makes that layout "pop", super love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout. The pocket page goes great with it, too. Great use of the patterned paper in the layout, I have to remember that. I had a question. I read your blog post about the May kits a while back. I really love 1 of the kits, but am unable to commit to a subscription now. Can I buy the kit but not be locked in to a subscription? It's the color kit, and I know it can sell out, I understand that. Thank you. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Michelle for all the really sweet comments that you leave me--they mean a whole lot :). You can definitely purchase any kit without subbing! I just checked and the Color Kit is still in stock.

    ReplyDelete