Tuesday, February 10, 2015

February at Elle's Studio

February 10th means that today, Elle's Studio's exclusive February Kit and Add-ons go live and if you are anything like me, you are going to love it ALL!
 
Here is what you will find.....
 

 
EllesStudio-Feb2015b
 
 
EllesStudio-Feb2015-digitals
 
This month we were given permission to pull a little bit more from our own supplies to show you how easy  and fun it is to mix the Elle's Studio kits with things we already have. I was really in love with the turquoise, plum, and yellow in the kit so along with some neutral papers and kraft alphas from Elle's various collections, I pulled out a piece of floral patterned paper, a sheet of vellum and a few odd's and ends from my supplies.
 
Sisters
 
"Love" is all about layers and I even included the heart frame from this month's digital cut files.
 
Safety First
 
I really wanted to feature the yellow ampersand card in "Safety First" and used it as a starting off point for my layout.
 
Safety First 4
 
I wanted to include some extra pictures to go along with the previous layout, so I quickly put together a pockety page using my favorite card from the kit.
 
And because Elle's Studio is awesome, this week Elle is having a sale! Woo hoo! 
 
ES-LoveYouSale
 
To see what the rest of the Design Team did with this month's products, make sure and take a look at the gallery!
 
Michelle

1 comment: