Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Glitz Design: Sparkle & Shine

Good morning!  Today I am focusing on Glitz Designs' Alpha & Sticker Sheets.
.
Stickers have become one of my go-to embellishments because they are versatile.  You can use them as is, adhere pop dots for added dimension, alter them to make them your own, layer to add details, or use them to tell the story as I did in this next layout, "Today I am Thankful."

Today I Am Thankful
One of my go-to stategies for storytelling, is to browse through the words and sayings on sticker sheets. Often times they will spark an idea, give me a direction to go in, or as in this case, actually provide the title and journaling for me. 

Today I Am Thankful 4

As I browsed through several of the sticker sheets, I zeroed in on the "Today I Am Thankful" sticker from "Carpe Diem" and the "How Wonderful Life Is" sticker from "77" because they both emcompassed the feelings I had when I looked at the picture of my daughters.

Today I Am Thankful 3
 
Today I Am Thankful 2

Wishing you a great day!

"Today I Am Thankful" Supplies:

Glitz Design 6" Paper Pack "Brightside"
Glitz Design Paper "Black & White": Wood Grain
Glitz Design Alphas & Accents Sticker Sheet "Brightside"
Glitz Design Alphas & Accents Sticker Sheet "Felicity"
Glitz Design Alphas & Accents Sticker Sheet "77"
Glitz Design Alphas & Accents Sticker Sheet  "Carpe Diem"

1 comment:

  1. I saw this layout up the blog and it just gorgeous .. so soft and pretty ♥

    ReplyDelete