Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Explore

Lately, I have been on a sketch kick and have been dedicating one layout a week to a sketch that has caught my interest. 

This time I was once again inspired by a Sunday Sketch from Studio Calico and put it to use with pictures of my husband and I on a hike we did in May.

Explore
 
Explore 2
 
Explore 3
 
Explore 4
 
And was I super surprised when on Monday I found out that Explore was the Featured Member Layout of the Week!  Fun stuff!
 
This layout was put together with a combination of products from SC's Brighton Pier and Crate's Notes & Things, two lines that I believe were made for each other (In fact, I finally just gave up and combined the two lines as opposed to keeping them seperated.)  I had originally planned to use a white background, but went with a kraft one instead.  Really digging how great the gold looks on the kraft.
 
Michelle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment