Thursday, December 10, 2015

Elle's Studio: December Reveal

Hello! Today is the 10th and that means it is time for the reveal of a new exclusive kit from Elle's Studio! This month the kit is full of cards and tags that will not only help you scrap the holidays, but will also help you welcome in the new year! For today only, you can get the kit for $9.99 plus shipping. After today the kit price will be $11.99.  Here is a look at the kit and other exclusive goodies:


EllesStudio-Dec-Kit1web



EllesStudio-DecDigitals



And because it's the holidy season, Elle's Studio brought back their free shipping speacial:

EllesStudio-Dec-freeship 

This month I switched up my scrapping and created a both a 6x8 layout and some pockety pages:

GiftofSurf

I had planned on doing just a single traditional page, but I ended up using the stamp where I had wanted the journaling to go. To adjust for this I added in an adjacent pocket page, which not only gave me the needed room to tell the story, but also let me play in with more of the December goodies!

GiftofSurf2

GiftofSurf3
\\
GiftofSurf5

For my second project, I went ahead and totally jumped the gun and created my title page for my 2016 album!

2016 

To compliment the two 3x4 journaling cards from the kit, I pulled out the Thankful collection.

2016-3

To see even more projects using this month's kit, head on over to the gallery!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment