Saturday, August 1, 2015

Gossamer Blue: August Reveal

The first of August means a brand new kit from Gossamer Blue is available! Yay! This month, Lori put together a beautiful kit featuring a mix of products that include Crate Paper, Simple Stories, and October Afternoon.

Today I am super excited to share two of the projects that I have made using the August Kits! First up is "Favorite Things:"

Favorite Things
 
The colors in this kit really compliment this outdoor shot of my daughter and the fun greige grid paper worked so great as a background.

Favorite Things 2

Favorite Things 3

Next is "A Park Adventure:"

A Park Adventure

So much to love on this page! The colors, again, were a huge hit with me. The cloud paper just begged me to use it and the exclusive cork hearts and wood veneer were just the right touches.

A Park Adventure 2

A Park Adventure 3
 
 
I have been watching the rest of the Gossamer Blue team load their projects into the gallery this past week and I have been in awe of what I have been seeing. I am constantly inspired by the work of my teammates and I want invite you to head straight over and check it out for yourself-you won't be disappointed!
 
 
Michelle

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful pages Michelle! Great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful layouts! love how clean but colourful they look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adore your style! so glad you're on the GB DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layouts. Inspiring. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete