Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Hip Kit Club: Today

As I was brainstorming ideas for this layout, I realized I hadn't used the awesome circle paper from the Hip Kit Club May Main Kit. Often times I find myself reaching for a certain paper over and over again. When I find something that I love, I want to keep going with it. And, because I don't often use big chunks of paper, I can really stretch and prolong the life of a single sheet of paper. However, I wasn't going to do the kit justice by going with what I had used before, so I pulled out the circle paper and went with it, despite the fact that the lovely stripe/large chevron Dear Lizzy paper was calling my name ;).

  Today 

When the new scrapbooking lines debuted at CHA in January, Pink Paislee's Citrus Bliss was in my top three. I loved the bright fresh colors and the fun icons-lemons, pineappples, flamingoes...and now, thanks to the inclusion of the line in May's Kits, I am even more impressed with the collection.  The colors are really quite beautiful.

  Today 3 

  Today 2 

 Happy Wednesday!

Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great photo. Another great layout. Love how you layer your papers. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete