Friday, June 12, 2015

Citrus Twist: Just Plain Wonderful

Happy Friday! Today I am back with a new project using the Citrus Twist June Kits!

My husband and I took our little girls to the Santa Barbara Zoo at the end of the April and I have been really having a whole lot of fun getting the pictures and memories into everyone's albums. The June "Sweet Thing" Main kit has really been perfect for scrapbooking all of my pictures. The color palette just works so well with the pictures in my photos. You can see that here in this layout:

  Just Plain

I think the addition of the orange is really what made these papers work with my zoo photos, especially with the giraffes and flamingos.

Just Plain 2

Isn't that citrus wood veneer just the cutest?? I am continually pleasantly surprised by the wood veneer shapes that Citrus Twist includes in their kits. They are always so unique and amazingly intricate--how is it even possible to cut something like this without the wood breaking? 

Wishing you a great day!

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Very inspiring. Yes the first thing I noticed was the citrus wood veneer. Also love the bits of color. Very pretty. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love grid designs and you did it so wonderfully here! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete