Monday, October 20, 2014

Underground Layouts

Happy Monday morning!  This time last week I was starting to come down with a cold which meant I spent an entire week in what seemed like a fog.  Luckily, this week is starting out better all ready :).

Today I want to share with you two layouts that I made last week--yes, even a little bit of cold can't stop my scrapping (consequently, a cold can put the breaks on housework and laundry though!) 

This first layout started out with wanting to focus on layers and using lots of patterned paper.

Cousins
 
My initial direction involved a different color combination, but after fiddling around with it I went with something a little different.  Instead of a more predominiatingly blue/red/pink combo, I worked in the floral paper which I think helped to tone down the red paper while limiting the blue.
 
Cousins 3
 
Cousins 2
 
The second layout features my favorite piece of woodgrain paper ever.  I swear it is woodgrain perfection and it comes from Teresa Collins Life Emporium collection.
 
 
 
 
I chose to use the beautiful paper by using it as a background.
 
Grow
 
Grow 2
 
Grow 3
 

This last photo showcases my absolute inability to correctly use a date stamp! Ha.  After all these years, my stamping skills have not improved.  I just tell myself this flaw adds to the charm ;).
 
Michelle


1 comment:

  1. Both of these layouts are AMAZING, i really love them. I think I may need that wood grain paper now!!

    ReplyDelete