Monday, October 13, 2014

Hug. Laugh. Smile

I scrap almost daily.  So, when I found myself unable to create for a week, you can bet I was itching to do something when a block of free time finally appeared.  To scrap a little faster this time (you know, in case my free time was really just a mirage and I would once again have to abandon my paper and glue), I turned to a past SC Sunday Sketch + a Creative Jumpstart from Marcy Penner and Stephanie Bryan to get me going.

This is what I made:


Hug. Laugh. Smile
 
Hug. Laugh. Smile 2
 
Hug. Laugh. Smile 3
 
I had to laugh though as I was working on this because as it was coming together I realized the layout was looking sort of familiar...
 
You Are Loved
 
This must be my "default" layout, because I have maybe five more pages with a similar design.  They are certainly unique and different, but at the basic level they are the same.  Do you find that you have a design that repeats itself in your work?  Or are you way more original than I am??  Ha ha!
 
Michelle
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout! Love how you sewed across your title! Gorgeous layouts! I uses sketches so I cheat a bit, I'm sure if I didn't use sketches I'd find myself with the same go to layout over and over. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! Love the design of this page and the other one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful, your layers are AMAZING!!!!
    I have a default too it seems, especially when in a rush.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both layouts are gorgeous!! And hey- there is a saying about if it isn't broke... Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout. The elements and techniques are very creative.

    ReplyDelete