Friday, October 24, 2014

Finally Fall

It must be the change in weather where I live because I finally feel like it is fall.  To celebrate this new season I am sharing my first fall layout of the year.

Details Captured
 
Details Captured 2
 
Details Captured 3
 
Pumpkins and palm trees-they go together, right?  Ha.
 
I once again felt compelled to play along with Marcy Penner and Stephanie Bryan's Creative Jumpstart challenges.  This challenge, number two, was to scrap with one color.  I went with the color orange and used papers from Crate's Open Book and Elle's Studio's Sycamore Lane
 
Not sure I can go back just yet to scrapping summer photos now that I have played a bit with these beautiful fall products.  Might just have to save my summer photos to scrap during the cold winter!
 
Michelle


1 comment:

  1. Lovely details Michelle! It does 't really feel like Fall here until November so I'm not there yet ;) Love the contrast of the pumpkin field with the palm trees ;)

    ReplyDelete