Monday, December 1, 2014

Citrus Twist Kits' December Reveal

Not only does the first of December mean that I am now the mother of a fourteen year old (How is that even possible???), but it also means that it is reveal day for the new kits at Citrus Twist! 

December's kits are a beautiful mixture of Crate Paper's Open Book, Gossamer Blue's Get Happy, and Heidi Swapp's Hello September.

This is what you can find in the Main kit for the month of December:

  December CT 2014.

 
To take a look at the complete list of contents, you can go here.

Now, here is what I did with both the December Main and Embellishment Kits:

Magic
 
Remember This
 
You Right Now 4
 
Tree
 
 
These kits are very versatile and I think you can see that by looking at the 4 very different layouts that I made.  When I was unpacking the Main Kit it did not seem to shout Christmas at me, but I ended up making three holiday layouts.
 
For more inspiration, make sure and check out the Citrus Twist Gallery!
 
Michelle
 


No comments:

Post a Comment