Saturday, March 1, 2014

New Adventures in Scrapbooking

In January I had the strange urge to scrap an 8.5 x 11. 

I am a traditionalist-lets-not-stray-from-the-routine kind of a girl and have solely been scrapping 12 x 12 for the last 3 1/2 years, yet when the idea got into my head I jumped right in.

Well, maybe jumped is not quite the right word, more like I dipped my toe into the water with this first layout. 



Honestly, I was stumped by the page size.  It is not square and there is less space.  Ha.  To save myself lots of stress and wasted time thinking about, I chose an 8.5 x 11 layout that I had pinned and used its design as a starting point for my own layout that way I could get a feel for the new size.  (You can see the layout that I pinned here.)


 


Hollywood & Vine.  Very famous intersection in Hollywood and the subject of my very first 8.5 X 11.

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout! I love the soft colors! What a fantastic job you did trying out a new layout size :)

    ReplyDelete