Monday, April 10, 2017

Elle's Studio: April

Time is absolutely flying by and I cannot believe that I am here to post the reveal for Elle's Studio new APRIL Kit! Wow.  So, yes here it is:


Ahhh, the colors are just so bright and springy and perfect as we move firmly into spring and begin to spend more time outdoors. And once again, this month's extras are just as awesome:



Each month when I open up my box of goodies I never know where I want to start because it is all just so great. Not this time though. My heart zeroed right on the fun floral 6x4 card included in the April Kit and made a layout with it right away!


Springtime at my house is all about the daffodils, tulips (mine are red like the ones on the card!), and bugs, so it was no surprise I turned to a fun story about my snail sitting duties :).


For my second project I created a complimenting pocket page to document even more photos taken on that same day:


This month I also pulled a few pieces from the new Live Laugh Love collection such as the fun washi strips and wood veneer.



To see even more examples of this month's kit in action, make sure and hop on over to the Elle's Studio Blog!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment