Saturday, January 16, 2016

Hello Life

Hello! Today I am sharing my first layout of 2016 for The Cut Shoppe! For this project, I went with the Say Anything cut file to create a title for a page about my kiddo's and I.

The Say Anything cut file includes 3 phrases, that can be used on your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.

This is a file I had been saving to use for the just the right project. I really loved the three different options for titles and the fun mixed type. 



When I purchased a die cutting machine two years ago, I had really hoped that it would help me use up all the paper scraps I keep or at least put a small dent in them! And I am happy to say that this layout is a perfect example of me doing just that! All the patterned paper in the layout, include the navy paper that I cut the "Hello Life" title out of came from my lovely stash of paper leftovers.

CS Jan 1


Wishing you a great day!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment