Friday, July 17, 2015

Hip Kit Club: Happy Days

Hi guys! Today I am super excited to share my first layout made with the July Kits from the Hip Kit Club!

When I saw that some of October Afternoon's latest collection Summertime was going to be included in this month's goodies, I was stoked! And finally, when my box arrived, they were the first things I pulled out when I sat down to make this next layout:

  Happy Days 

I have some major love for my square punch and it made this layout come together pretty quickly. I had initially thought to make two rows of squares that went all the way down the page, but I stopped midway through simply because I liked it.

  Happy Days 3 

When it came time to embellish, I went with two simple clusters made up of a mix of the Elle's Studio die cuts, Crate Paper chipboard pieces, and enamel dots from OA.

  Happy Days 2 

Don't forget, the Hip Kit Club is still running a fun special for new subscribers-here's the details:

Paper_Michelle

Wishing you a great day!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment