Friday, July 3, 2015

Gossamer Blue: July Reveal

Yesterday was the reveal of the new July Kits from Gossamer Blue and today I want to share a few of my projects with you!

First to share is a super fun layout documenting our last official beach trip of 2014:

Beach Day 

I absolutely surprised myself with this project and went with a red, pink, and yellow color scheme and I loved how it turned out! The combination of the gold foil word phrase and the kraft Thickers is a new fave and I thought that the addition of the cloud stickers added a fun touch. (FYI-the cloud stickers are from the new sticker book from Shimelle's latest release and you get the ENTIRE book of stickers in the Main Kit!)

Beach Day 2

Next, is a fun project I made for son's album documenting his recent 8th grade graduation:

Hip Hip Hooray 4

You can imagine that for this special occasion I had several pictures that I wanted to include, but instead of documenting this event over several pages I wanted to sort-of contain it in its own little section of the album.

What I decided to do was create two 6x8 sized layouts-one full size and one 4-3/4 pocket page-and sandwich two smaller pocket pages in between. This gave me both lots of space for photos and places for me to include some fun elements from the Life Pages Kit such as the new 2x2 journaling cards.

Hip Hip Hooray 5

Hip Hip Hooray 6

Hip Hip Hooray 7

After finishing this project I spent several minutes just flipping back and forth through the pages and I am not embarrassed to say that I was quite proud of how it turned out! I love it when an idea that you have turns out like you imagined!

Looking forward to sharing the rest of my projects made with the July Kits from Gossamer Blue with you all as the month progresses!

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Great pocket spread, you should be proud. Truly awesome and inspiring. Love that sunny, beach layout, too, and now I'm on the hunt for that sticker book! Have a great weekend. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete