Friday, March 10, 2017

Elles Studio: March

Hi all and welcome to today's reveal of the newest kit at Elle's Studio! This month the kits evoke the bright freshness of springtime with a color palate of beautiful greens--the color that I am craving the most this time of year!  First, here's a look at this month's exclusive kit and coordinating goodies:




Here is what I made with the lovely kit:


I am a big fan of a bright green and I wanted to really feature that color in this layout documenting a sweet photo of my youngest at the park. To offer a little bit of contrast, I pulled out one of the new vellum circles in yellow, along with a few of the acrylic stars that are offered this month.



In order to show the versatility of the kit, I next wanted to create a project that wasn't overly green. One of the reasons I have been a big of Elle's Studio products, is that I am able adapt the products to fit what I am documenting at the moment.


For this layout I really liked the blue "good times" card included in the kit because it really played well off of the colors in the photos. To compliment this I pulled out the 6x6 'Tis the Season paper pack to find that great black and white patterned paper as well as the journaling cards from the Sunny Day's collection.  Together with the tags, stickers, puffy alphas, and stars from this month batch of releases I came up with a nice monochromatic layout that I was pretty happy with!



Now March is extra special at Elle's Studio because it is their birthday month and to celebrate Elle's Studio's 10th birthday there is a brand new Birthday Mini-Collection that is also available!


This kit is even better in real life and I am already in hoarding mode for most of it!!  I have even already use the birthday stamp on a project that I shared a few days ago here on the blog! Now head on over to Elle's Studio to check out how the rest of the team used this month's kit :).

Michelle






No comments:

Post a Comment